Israel’s leading full-service financial group.
Since its establishment Tamir Fishman has set out to provide a complete range of financial services at the high level of professional standards, upholding quality and credibility.
Our professional team strives to help our prominent clients achieve their unique goals by optimizing investment strategies based on comprehensive research, adherence to our strict methodology and high levels of integrity.
Our full-service approach enables us to meet our clients financing needs at every stage of their dynamic business life cycle.
Our Products & Services
- Corporate Finance: Public Offerings, Private Placements, Debt, M&A and Advisory Services
- Institutional Brokerage
- Asset Management: Portfolio Management, Mutual Funds, Provident and Supplementary Training funds
- Alternative Investment Funds: Venture Capital Funds, Tamir Fishman CIG Russia Fund, Tamir Fishman Opportunity Fund (Hedge Fund)
- Equity Plan Services
Facts & Figures
- Total assets under management: $3.2 billion
- Managed global corporate-finance transactions in excess of $5 billion for Israel-based clients
- $578 million in portfolio management and mutual funds
- $3.6 billion in SOP management
- $340 million in venture capital
- Employees: 120 in Tel Aviv